13 Oct 2014

14. ♡ Camera Japan Festival & Fun Fair ♡

+.(*ω)*.Hello ゚・
Last Saturday we went to Amsterdam to go to the Camera Japan Festival. We went to see キッズ・リターン 再会の時 (kids return: the reunion)

I knew my boyfriend would love this movie because he is also a boxer. 
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò) 
I really liked it too. The story is really touching and the ending is quit emotional. I definitely recommend it. (▽≦)ノ゙

After we had taiyaki provided in the cinema by Specialities Handmade in Amsterdam
Later we headed back to the city center and saw that there was a fun fair. I love fun fairs! The games, rides, delicious candy and of course the UFO catchers! Naoto was determined to win me a cute plushy, and he did! (><)
He won me a Stich and Panda which is my favorite animal!
After the funfair we went shopping but I couldn’t find anything. But I did take an outfit picture with my new ma*rs dress <3 Sorry my hair is a mess it was raining and really windy that day (´Д;)

Necklace: Ma*rs
Bra: Ma*rs
Dress: Ma*rs
Bracelet: Ma*rs
Cardigan: H&M
Stockings: Ebay
Shoe's: Ebay
After we had dinner we walked back and saw all the beautiful lights of the fun fair. It was such a beautiful and colorful sight we decided to go on the Ferris wheel. Which was so lovely and romantic (pq*vωv)LOVE
I had a lovely weekend and I hope everyone else had too!





7 comments :

  1. Awww supernice & cute blogpost hahaha! Nice to see you guys had such a fun day ^=^

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a cute couple !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! *3* And you look good, even if it was windy/rainy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 It always rains when I decide to curl my hair ;^;

      Delete
  4. Kawaii >_< and what a lovely post too <3 <3 anyway, we nominated you for the Liebster Award :3 http://mocchimono.blogspot.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete