27 Oct 2014

15.♡ New Ma*rs scarf and outfit post ♡

Hey cuties
I wanted to share my outfit from a few weeks ago and show off one of my new favorite items, my new Ma*rs scarf. Which my boyfriend gave me 
I love it so much it’s so fluffy and warm! I attached my ma*rs  hair clip onto it with a safety pin. Doesn’t it look cute?
I really wanted to glam up for our date and I couldn't wait to incorporate the scarf into an outfit!


hair clip: Ma*rs
Scarf: Ma*rs
Bolero: Coolcat
Set up: Ma*rs
Bracelet: Ma*rs
Garter belt: Hunkemoller
Leg garter: Ma*rs
Fishnet stockings: Ebay
Black stockings: H&M
 

I really liked my outfit that day I felt more confident too. 
Kerashi really liked it too (*^^*)
He also gave me a flower that day which almost made me cry. He usually gives me roses because it’s one of my favorite flowers. But he gave a gerbera because it was one my grandfather’s favorite flowers who passed away a few years ago. I told him this over a month ago but he remembered when he was in the florist. And funny enough he bought a red gerbera and red was one of my grandfather’s favorite color’s. <3
I really wanted to treat him to something special so I decided we should go and eat one of his favorite ramen. ( ^_- )-
It was really yummy. We also had kuro koma and matcha ice cream which are one of my favorite things EVER!  笑 I hope you enjoyed this outfit post and that your having a lovely day (*^ω^*)






5 comments :

  1. Love the new scarf, and that's so sweet with of your boyfriend with the flowers~

    www.opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^
      He's such a sweetheart haha :3

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog, it's amazing! <3 And your outfit is so cute, sexy and stylish at the same time! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete