30 Oct 2014

16. ♡ HITT concert ♡

Hey gals! ~(◠‿◕✿)
Last month we went to the HITT concert in The Hague. It was quit hectic as we both had to rush from work to get to the hotel in time to get ready and rush to the concert venue. (ДД)


Bra: Ma*rs
Set up: Ma*rs

Under skirt: Diable Baiser
Chain belt: Ma*rs
Bracelet: Ma*rs
Garter belt: Hunkemoller
Leg garter: Ma*rs
Black stockings: H&M

Shoes: Yumetenbo


Luckily we or mostly I managed to be ready in time. (**)
So we made our way to the venue and…got lost Σ(д゚;)
After google maps flipping out on me, walking around lost and asking many people for directions as most people had never even heard of that street or of that venue.  We finally found it and we were still on time! Yay!)/
I’ve known HITT’s or better known as ヒット’s music for a while but had never seen him in concert before so I was curious about his performance.  Here’s one of his video’s for those who are interested


I really like his music. I love the combination of classical piano and rock music, but sadly I  didn't enjoy his performance. It all came across kind of childish the constant instructing and almost demanding of copying his dance moves during every song reminded me more of Disney dinner show then a rock concert. Σд)
We still had fun though as we just did our own thing but I really felt disappointed. My boyfriend spoke (Japanese) with HITT as we crossed paths on the stairs while we were on our way out. He seems like a kind person my boyfriend thanked him for coming to the Netherlands and we went back to the hotel. This time without getting lost! (≧∇≦)/

I’ll still listen to his music but I don’t think I’ll go to another of his concerts.  Even though I felt disappointed from the concert my boyfriend always manages to cheer me up and makes me have smile on my face. (´,,•ω•,,`)
The next day was our 9th month anniversary so we decided to have a special treat and have lunch at Genki tei.
We ordered a bento box and katsu osen. It was delicious!
I hope everyone is having a lovely week and see you next time! <3





No comments :

Post a Comment