11 Sept 2014

13.♡6 month anniversary gifts♡

Hey cuties!
I just wanted to show off what I got form my hazuchan for our 6 month anniversary. I wore most of my gifts in this casual coord I wore a few weeks ago.  We had to go grocery shopping and I wanted to surprise him with wearing the lovely gifts he got me (*´˘`*)
He got me this beautiful D.I.A jacket, D.I.A belt and a Ghost of Harlem dress. He also gave me the D.I.A skull top (with arm warmers) but that was for my birthday <3 
I gave him a necklace and clothes too (*≧ω≦)
That day I wanted to cook Japanese stew! I never had it before and I knew my boyfriend loves it. So we went to the Asian supermarket and luckily they had all the ingredients I needed to cook a special meal for him 
(з^)(^ε;) chu
The result I know it doesn’t look amazing in the picture but it was very yummy! My boyfriend was very pleased and even said it was better then his mother’s stew but sshhhtttt don’t tell her that (^m^;) ひみつ




No comments :

Post a Comment