13 Apr 2014

8. ♡ Taiyaki, Specialties handmade in Amsterdam ♡

(^-^*)/ Hello everyone!

My ボーイフレンド (boyfriend) wanted to treat me to たいやき (taiyaki) as he heard me say that I didn't get to try it when I was in Tokyo. So he searched online for restaurants who served it but found a real taiyaki shop in Amsterdam! So the next day we met up in Amsterdam.
It was lovely and sunny day. it's finally starting to feel like spring! (ノ^∇^)ノ゚.+:。
♡Flower hairclip: Claires♡
♡Denim top: New Look♡
♡Jewelry: New Look♡
♡Belt: Primark♡
♡Skirt: DreamV maxi dress♡
When we arrived in Amsterdam went shopping first as かれし wanted to get a new shirt

After that we made our way to the taiyaki shop. 
Due to my 'great' map reading skills we finally found it after getting lost (。・w・。 ) 
The door was open but the lights were off. We walked in anyway but the shop lady Kaori san told us that they were closed that Monday Σ(゜ロ゜;) Then discovering that my boyfriend also was Japanese they started chatting and after hearing from how far we traveled to eat taiyaki there she invited us to stay and that she would make taiyaki just for us! ヾ(o´∀`o)ノ
The shop is ちょうかわいい! (super cute) And for my fellow fashionista's there are VIVI magazines for you to read while you wait for your taiyaki.(^_−)☆ Of course I couldn't resist browsing through them while enjoying my iced tea and listening to かれし (boyfriend) and Kaori san chatting away.
I loved eating there the taiyaki was ちょうおいしい (super delicious!) and I can't wait to go there again and eat more taiyaki and try their milkshakes. Actually I'm getting hungry while writing this . So I would recommend anyone to go here who loves authentic Japanese food as taiyaki has become one of my new favorite snack's! Also they make cool metal artwork and make healthy smoothies! 

 I would like to thank Kaori san and Mike once again for serving us even thought you were closed and very busy.(人´∀`)
For the people who would like to know more visit and 'Like' there Facebook page:



2 comments :

  1. omg wat leuk! Ik wist helemaal niet dat er zo'n winkel in Amsterdam was :O en ik woon er maar 10 minuten vandaan! Ik ga er zeker eens heen. En je outfit is trouwens ook erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ik wist het ook niet! 笑
      Maar moet je zeker doen is echt de moeite waard en dank je! ^^

      Delete