8 May 2014

9.♡ Gyaru high tea meet ♡

I wanted to blog about the latest gyaru meet I’ve been to.  It was the high tea gyaru meet in The Hague on the 4th of May ~
I was so happy to see that the high tea would be at Set genki tei as its one of my favorite Japanese  restaurants in the Netherlands! (●´●) Genki tei has a Hello Kitty themed café next to the main restaurant called Set Café. And they have a hello kitty themed high tea but because we were with such a large group we had our high tea in the main restaurant.  


Hello Kitty high tea ♡
Hello Kitty high tea ♡
Lenie, Esmee, Pichi and I
The two tables one had a la carte the other had the Hello Kitty high tea.
The high tea was おいしいとかわいい ! (delicious and cute!) I was totally stuffed. After the high tea we went outside to take a group picture and then we got asked if we all wanted to pose for a picture for the Genki tei facebook page!
The groupshot

At the Set cafe
I like the picture Charlotte took of everyone posing 
After some quick pictures together and saying good bye to sadly most of the group () We made our way to the bowling alley ~

Jenna and I
I lost of course! ^_^ ; As I suck at bowling but it was a lot of fun! After bowling we said good bye to our event host Elise and we decided to go for a drink nearby central station. And later we went home.

My look:

I wanted to try something new and experiment with the お姉ギャル (onee-gyaru) look. So a few weeks ago I couldn’t believe my luck when I found this Rienda top and blazer on rakuten. I’ve had my eye on ever since I saw it on one of Rienda shopstaff (´)
I really enjoyed trying the onee gyaru look as it’s slightly more toned down and some what more school and work appropriate. But I love going over the top and all flashy on the weekends   (**)
It was so much fun meeting even more Dutch gyaru and getting to know the ones I met before better. This was my favorite meet so far and I can’t wait for the next one in August! (><)



2 comments :

  1. The hello kitty high tea ziet er zoooo leuk uit! En jijzelf trouwens ook! :D Ik vind het echt jammer dat ik er niet bij was :( Maar in Augustus ben ik er sowieso wel weer bij!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! ^^
      Jammer dat je er niet bij kon zijn hopelijk tot de volgende keer!

      Delete