4 Apr 2014

6. ♡ First spray tan & Yumetenbo gets! ♡

Hey dolls!

Last Wednesday I got my first spray tan! I wanted to try it as I love the dark and tanned gyaru look. But I am part English so I tan really slowly if I tan at all! (。`Д´
But I was always a little hesitant to try it as I was so scared of turning orange.  I used a California Tan spray tan booth and choose 1 which is the lightest color they had.

I was a little nervous while in the booth as it started making weird noises as it switched on and a voice starts giving you instructions on how to stand etc.  And the spray is so icy cold I almost jumped!  Σ(Д゚ノ) 
But I think it was worth it as it gave me a nice natural looking tan.

The color does fade within a few days but I’m trying to maintain it with a fake tan body lotion. And it seems like the fake tan body lotion appears to turn out less streaky and fake looking as it did before because of the spray tan under layer.
Overall I’m happy with the results and would recommend it.
 
Also on Wednesday I picked up my 夢展望 (Yumetenbo) package from the post office as it arrived last Tuesday.  I ordered on the 18th and it was shipped on the same day. It arrived at customs on the 21st and delivered on the 25th! And that was with free shipping! +.。ヽ(*><*)ノ。.+
I’m really happy with my order and the great service. Yumetenbo is one my favorite stores as it provides different styles of gyaru fashion at a reasonable price, ships worldwide and I don’t think the quality is that bad especially for their prices.  
I just had to wear my new gets the next day when I met up in Amsterdam with かれし (boyfriend) for dinner. Also I did a ‘Trail run’ for my hair because the Gal Lunch meet was that Saturday.  I will blog about that later (^_−)
 
The shoes are comfortable and cute but the soles are quite thin and my feet did start to hurt a little while walking on the uneven roads and sidewalks in Amsterdam (*`艸´)
♡Slurp Slurp... strawberry milkshake while resting my feet♡ 
After dinner we decided to have crepes for desert and they were おいしい (delicious) Yay!.+:(^^)ノ゚.+:





2 comments :

  1. Your new clothes are really cute ^^ If you have time, do you want to teach me how to order from yumetenbo? :D

    ReplyDelete