8 Apr 2014

7. ♡ Gal Lunch in Utrecht ♡

As promised my blog post about the Gal lunch in Utrecht. I was excited to hear that there was another gyaru meet coming up as I had so much fun at the last one! This time it was a gyaru lunch at Sumo which is an all-you-can-eat food chain in the Netherlands. The same restaurant as the last time. So I made sure not to eat any breakfast   (*`艸´)

So on march the 29th rushed to get ready and be on my way to Utrecht. I don’t know why but every time I try to make an effort for an event such as this I’m always running late! (´Д;;´Д)丿


So sadly I didn’t have time to take any picture’s. But luckily as for most gyaru train rides are for taking selfies! (^_−)

Usually I feel too shy and a little ashamed to take picture’s of myself in public but this time I thought どうでもいい!  (whatever!)
Finally I arrived at Utrecht Central and a lot of gals had already arrived I was happy to see some familiar faces like Eva, Tanja and Marieke(^ω^)But also happy to have met so many new people! As soon as the group was complete we made our way to the restaurant. I never had lunch there before and there was a lot of different types  of sushi and snacks to choose from which is surprising for a Dutch restaurant.



 The food was really yummy and I loved chatting with everyone as we were stuffing our faces   (* ̄m ̄)
The staff of the restaurant were kind enough to take a group picture of us. Everyone looked so amazing and cute that day! .+:(^^)ノ゚.+: I love it as there were so many diverse styles of Gyaru.

After lunch some gals left as they needed to go to other appointments etc.  After saying good bye we made our way to the cocktail bar but not without making a quick stop to get some ice cream! (*≧∀≦)ノ゙
After what  seemed as a long walk we finally arrived at the Cocktail bar where they had all sorts of yummy cocktails.


 As soon as we ordered our drinks the meet turned into a photo and selfie frenzy. Gals were all over the place trying to find good lighting to take pictures, it was quite a sight   (∀≦)

Sadly I had to leave the cocktail bar early as I was supposed to go to a Japanese movie event with  かれし (boyfriend) But I felt bad as I didn’t want to cancel my date with my boyfriend as he already traveled all the way to Utrecht to pick me up(><。) So I headed back to Utrecht central with Eve, Jenna, Tanja and Marieke as they also needed to go. Luckily because I would probably have gotten lost as I’m not familiar with Utrecht at all! ∑(O_O)

Sadly by the time we got back to Utrecht central we wouldn’t have been able to get back in time for the movie event. So we decided to hang out and have dinner in Utrecht.  
I had a great day and I loved meeting so many new gals and seeing the ones I already knew. And I can’t wait for the next meet on the 4th of May! I hope I'll feel less shy next time! (*>ω<*)
I would like to thank and give Photo credits go to WoxjeJenna and Pichi pie as I keep forgetting to take pictures(^^; )




No comments :

Post a Comment