12 Jan 2015

21.♡ Happy new year! ♡


Happy (belated) new year everyone!
I hope all your wishes and expectations for 2015 will come true! *'')*+
How did everyone spend their new years eve? Mine was a little boring but I enjoyed every minute of it because this was the first new years eve my boyfriend and I got to spend together. We wanted to go out and party but we discovered there was no way to get home after 8pm as all of public transport stopt after 8pm and I really didn’t feel like paying €50 for a taxi to get home. So we decided to stay home, watch movies, stuff our faces with delicious food and go outside to watch the fireworks.




And I finally had an excuse to wear my new ma*rs dress! I’ve been saving it for a special occasion. It’s one of my dream ma*rs items as I wanted it forever! So happy I finally found it at auction (*^^*)
Necklace: Ma*rs
Dress: Ma*rs
Belt: Ebay
Stockings: Ma*rs
Over knee boots: H&M

 Now on to my new years resolutions. Honestly I don’t really believe in them seeing as everyone start the new year with their resolutions and forget them.  But I think its nice to make a little list of goals and hopes for the upcoming year.
New years resolutions:
©      Find a new job
©      Save enough money to go to Japan
©      Follow a Japanese langue course to improve my Japanese
©      Improve on my gyaru hairstyles
©      Learn more para para routines
©      Become more confident and happy with myself
©      Become more social and make more friends
©      Make some DIY gal stuff
©      Focus more on my schoolwork
©      To graduate from school
©      Improve my cooking skills
©      Blog more often
©      Attend a International gyaru meeting
©      Organize a gyaru meet
To make 2015 a year to remember

I truly hope everyone has had a beautiful 2014 but let’s look forward to 2015! And thank you for following my blog this last year.






4 comments :

  1. O.O die jurk is echt super cute! Klinkt als best een goede jaarwisseling ondanks het niet kunnen uitgaan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! *0*

    http://ganbattedesuka.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete