24 Dec 2014

20.♡ Christmas shopping in Amsterdam ♡

Hey everyone
Last weekend we went to Amsterdam to do a little bit of Christmas shopping. I love Christmas, the family dinner, the food, the decorations and of course the gifts! ww
But what I don’t like is the weather! I hate being cold all the time and find it hard to dress cute when it’s too cold for skirt’s and dresses as I dislike wearing trousers. But I tried my best and this is what I came up with~ (*^ω^*)


Bow: Claires
Fake fur scarf: Primark
Necklace: Coolcat
Sweater: H&M
Belt: D.i.a.
Jeans: non brand
Fake fur legwarmers: spanbody wear


I really liked it as I was comfy and warm but still felt gal even though I didn’t wear my hair extensions that day as I didn't have time to curl them (^o^;) So I did this simple half up hair set.


After shopping Megumi called she’s one of my boyfriend’s best friends they are like brother and sister. They bicker like that too ww. Megumi said how much she missed Amsterdam as she visited the Netherlands at Christmas time a few years ago. So we took a lot of pictures of the Christmas decorations around the city to show her~ 
Later we decided to warm up with some yummy ramen, kara age and green tea at Ramen-ya. It was quite funny as the staff recognized us from our last visit probably due to our eccentric style ww. And were somewhat extra friendly, apparently that was noticeable as we could hear one of the other customers whisper and stare “Who are they?” as if we were some kind of celebrity. It was funny ww (*)


I had a lovely weekend with my boyfriend and I hope everyone else had too. And I if I don’t have time to blog until then I would like to wish all of you a merry Christmas and happy holidays!




2 comments :

  1. Yea winter is hard to dress cute when you're all bundled up *^* But I really like your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete