16 Dec 2014

19.♡ No burando and latest buys ♡

Lately some of you mostly newer gals have asked me where to buy gyaru brand clothes but I wanted to emphasize that you don’t need brand clothes to look gal! So I wanted to share my outfit from a few weeks ago. (*^^*)


Necklace: Tutuha by Glavil
Top: Coolcat
Spiked bracelet: H&M
Belt: D.i.a
Skorts: Pieces
Garter belt: Hunkemoller
Over knee socks: H&M
Over knee boots: H&M
It was kinda rushed as I was running late for my date.  (^_^;) But my entire outfit is no burando expect the d.i.a belt and glavil necklace.
So what I'm trying say is with or without brand...
Get wild & be sexy!


Now on to my latest buys ©I bought two necklaces that reminded me so much of D.i.a. that I just had to buy them! I love them so much! (^o^)

And I'm so happy about this buy that I just needed to share~ (*^ω^*) I won at auction a Alba Rose dress for 200 and a coat new with tags for only 230! (゚ロ゚) I've wanted a coat like this ever since I saw it for the first time in egg magazine 5 years ago~ 


I feel so lucky! I can’t wait till it arrives. (*´*) And a pic with kareshi I did his hair that day ww



5 comments :

  1. Ahh congrats on getting the Alba Rose coat! I agree with not having to wear branded clothes, I'm way too tall to fit in gyaru clothing. I do want to get some Brand accessories though, they can add the finishing gyaru touches! x
    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly with the right accessories and attitude anything can look gal! ;)

      Delete
  2. Very nice post! Good that you try to really tell people you don't need brand for Gal looks ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie <3
      Yeah I noticed so many gals only talk about brand while old school gals from the past didn't even have brands they just made it their own and rocked it! ^^

      Delete
  3. There is lots of gyaru clothes in uk and they are very cheap! have a look ~http://gyarug.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete