23 Nov 2014

18.♡ My boyfriend's birthday! ♡

Hey cuties! ┌iii┐ ε-(ε´)

This blog post will be all about my boyfriend’s birthday and some outfits. We we’re both really excited, because this would be his first birthday we would celebrate together.*'')*+ 


Sadly I had  a fever and felt really poorly but after convincing my boyfriend that I would be up to it  we did go out to celebrate.


First we went to the Hague but it was so cold and windy there we decided to go warm up at Starbucks. Where we ran into Amber and Jojo what a coincidence, right? It was nice seeing them. (*^^*) But after we had our coffee and a piece of cheesecake I finally gave him his birthday gifts. He was really happy I gave him 2 shirts, a vest, a necklace, a wallet chain and a scarf. I’ll post some picture’s of his coords when he wears them. (*^ω^*)



After we walked around town for a bit we went to the cinema and luckily we have the same taste in movies so it wasn't a hard decision as we both wanted to see a horror movie. So we decided to go and watch Ouija.



I love watching horror movies but I prefer Japanese horror movies as they have a lot more blood and gore . But we enjoyed it non the less. After the movie we went to the restaurant and we had Shabu-shabu  Shabu-shabu is a Japanese dish where you boil thinly sliced beef and vegetables in a boiling hot broth served with dipping sauces. We also had some rice with it and it was really delicious especially the wagu beef.
 (*´*)
We also had some yummy dessert’s 

After dinner we walked around town which was really nice because all the Christmas lights in the city were already up. Then we both went home but we weren't too sad because that Sunday I went to my parents in laws to celebrate his birthday. But first this was my outfit for his birthday on Friday.
Even though I felt really ill I wanted to make an effort so I wore my new ma*rs skirt and necklace.  (^o^)Sadly I didn’t have time to really do my hair but I wasn’t really up to it anyway. (^_^;)

Bow: Ma*rs

Necklace: Ma*rs
Cami dress: Ma*rs

Skirt: Ma*rs
Stockings: Ma*rs
Garter belt : Hunkemoller

Over knee boots: H&M
That Sunday I travelled to my family in laws house. I love spending time with them especially my boyfriends younger sister. She’s so cute and decided to perform a special magic show as a birthday gift to Naoto. Even though most tricks went wrong or she accidently revealed the magic tricks it still was really fun and sweet of her. As she spend the whole weekend searching on YouTube how to do magic. (*)
After the magic show we had a delicious Japanese meal cooked by my mother in law. And of course we had a delicious cake which was also homemade. My mother in law made a double cream and apricot layered cake. And my (Steph) father in law decorated it. Isn’t it pretty?!


Because I went to my in laws I went for a more toned down look and wore a ane agejo style outfit. I didn’t really have time to take a selfie but I quite liked my eye make that day. (*^^*)



Necklace: Ma*rs
Top: non brand

Cardigan: H&M
Ma*rs look-a-like belt: Ebay
Skirt: Ma*rs
Over knee boots: H&M
Sadly later that night I felt really feverish and couldn’t stop coughing. (T ^ T) Luckily my boyfriend and mother in law toke good care of me and she gave me special Japanese candy for my throat which did help a little. (^_^) After a while I went back home both Naoto and I had a lot of fun as celebrating his birthday together means a lot to us. And I hope you enjoyed reading about it. (*^ω^*)



3 comments :

  1. Omg i love your first coord (totally fallen for Ma*rs :D)
    Searching that skirt like forever XD
    And you and your bf seem To be really nice and sweet! Looking At all the food pictures is making me so hungry right now :3

    Love, Lily
    Lily-couture.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thank you! ^^
      I wanted this skirt forever I was so lucky to find it on mbok. It's so versatile. <3

      Delete
  2. あなたは きれいですね ~ ��

    ReplyDelete