16 Aug 2014

12. ♡ Preppy Agejo Coord ♡

 
I just wanted to share my outfit from last week Friday ()
It was a pretty crappy week full of bad luck! (>ω<) 
So my boyfriend wanted to cheer up. He took me out in Rotterdam and treated me to a few of my favorite things. (^^)o
First we went to get my favorite milkshake!
Kuro koma milkshake <3

After we went to eat some sushi and he insisted we would only order my favorite sushi (><)
We ate more then this but I forgot to take more pictures as I was too busy eating as always!  ( ̄〃
I wanted to look nice for our little date. 
Even though I had to rush as my boyfriend finished work early. I think I looked kind of preppy but in a agejo way? 
I liked it, sadly it had been raining all day and my hair got completely ruined! 笑 (--)

Bow: Claires
Blouse: New Look
Necktie: Ma*rs scarf
Blazer: Mango
Skirt: Ma*rs
Stockings: H&M




No comments :

Post a Comment