14 Aug 2014

11.♡ Shopping and ramen in Amsterdam ♡

Hello everyone!
Last Sunday I had a lovely day with my boyfriend. We went shopping and walked around in Amsterdam (*ω) And I made LOTS of pictures so I thought why not blog about it


 Bow: claires
dress: ma*rs
gilet: new yorker
skirt: ma*rs
black skorts: diable baiser
belt: ma*rs
stockings: h&m
shoes: new Yorker



Lately I’ve fallen completely in love again with the Agejo style and I love wearing it on our causal dates ^^
First we went shopping and I found this lovely top that’s perfect for agejo coords. I’m so happy with it! <3

As we left the shop a cute girl with a big suitcase stopped and asked me if she could take my picture (^m^) She said she liked my dress. And as I said 'Thank you it’s from Japan" She completely surprised me by saying ''I know it’s from Ma*rs I really like, is it gyaru style?'' It seemed she was in a hurry so sadly I couldn't talk to her. I was really surprised as nobody other then other gyaru and Japanese people have recognized me as a gaijin gyaru!
 Picture taken in the changing room after Naoto finished trying on clothes. 

After shopping and wandering around he treated me to some taro bubble tea <3
Later we were getting hungry but we couldn't decide on what we wanted to eat. So while walking back a ramen restaurant caught my eye. I couldn't remember seeing it before so we decided to check it out!
We decided to share and  ordered the mount Fuji noodles with syoyu and onsen tamago
いただきます !
Itadakimasu!
The staff were really friendly and helpful and got me a little bowl so it was easier to share our noodles ( ´)
Look how big the bowl is!
I would really recommend Ramen-ya Amsterdam to anyone who loves noodles, the food was amazingly tasty and not all that  expensive (*´ω*) And they only opened 3 weeks ago! Even Naoto said these were one of the best noodles he ate outside of Japan. And he’s really picky about his Japanese food (^_-)-
I had a lovely Sunday <3 I hope all of you had a lovely weekend too!




2 comments :

  1. Woaah so cool that girl reconized the gyaru style *^^*
    the ramen looks so good! *wants*

    much love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! (^o^) <3
      I'm sure you'll love those noodles!

      Delete