8 Jul 2014

10. ♡ Gyaru mini meet Leiden ♡




Hey sweeties!

Here's a small blogpost on the latest gal meet!
One of the new dutch gals Sharon suggested to have a meet in Leiden because a lot of gyaru live in Leiden or like me live near by. So we decided to go to lunch in another all-you-can-eat restaurant called Shabu Shabu.
On the August 21st Anna , Lenie and I met at Leiden central station and made our way to the restaurant. While we where there Sharon arrived and we ate sushi and other delicious treats!
♡ おいしい! ♡
We were so full. Sadly I couldn't eat too much because I had a cold and felt a little feverish. But I really enjoyed our lunch.

We waited outside for Amber and Jojo to join the group and as we waited it was the perfect time to take a selfie. (^_−)☆


♡ Anna & I 
♡ Lenie & I ♡
♡ I tried to take a selfie but Lenie photobombed me  
When the group was complete we went shopping but we were so busy chatting with each other so we decided to go and get some drinks. We went to a coffee shop called Bagels & Beans. And I got a delicious matcha latte. I was so happy I love anything with matcha flavor it reminds of when I was in Tokyo.
 After we went shopping again and went to lingerie shop called hunkemoller were I got really cute stockings and a new black garter belt. Perfect for my ma*rs and agejo coords! The other gals got some really cute lingerie too. ヾ(*≧∀≦)ノ゙ 
We wanted to take another photo but we all forgot about it, oops! 「(^^; ) I really enjoyed this meet because I got the chance to talk and get to know everyone better. I had a lot of fun and I can't wait until the next meet in August! (〃^∇^)o彡☆



2 comments :

  1. Cant wait to see you again <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, me neither! I always miss hanging out with everyone! ♡

      Delete