19 Dec 2013

3.♡ The Hobbit and going to Amsterdam ♡

Hey sweeties!

This is part 2 of my last post as I didn’t want to make my last post to be too long and boring haha ^^ As I mentioned before it was my father’s birthday on the 14th. Luckily he didn’t mind me going to the gyaru meet because he just worked a nightshift and needed to sleep. But we wanted to do something for his birthday so we decided to go see the Hobbit that night at 23:00pm.

So after the meet my mother picked me up at Centrale station and we went into town to join my father as my parents had a small bite to eat as we waited until it was time to go to the cinema. I was too full of all the sushi I had earlier that night so I didn’t eat anything. And I was too busy telling my parents about the lovely day I had anyway  ! ^^ 

Soon it was time to head to the cinema. We got our tickets and went to get some popcorn and snacks.  And when I saw the big Hobbit signs I saw it as a picture opportunity with my dad! My mum doesn't like being in pictures and always has a little trouble with taking pictures of my dad and me ^w^
 I’m laughing at my mothers photo taking abilities 
But she did in take a nice photo the end
We are big Lord of the ring fans as we are of the Hobbit. And every year that there is a new movie we go see it in the cinema. Usually the movies come out around my father’s birthday so we usually go and see it as a birthday celebration!  \(^o^)/  I loved the movie as I did the last and I can’t wait till next year to see part 3. But I was happy to go home as the movie ended at 2am and I was dying to take of my high heeled boots off. My feet were hurting so badly at the end of the day!  >_<
The next day we went to Amsterdam to do some Christmas shopping and getting some English groceries at Marks & Spencer’s. My father is English and he always misses English food and products that we can’t usually buy in the Netherlands. For example Pork pies, thickly sliced English bacon, mushy pies, crumpets and salt and vinegar crisps. So once in a while my parents go to  Mark & Spencer’s in Amsterdam to stock up on food ^w^ I was really exhausted that day. Because I had a tiresome few days before and let’s not forget I watched the Hobbit until 2am after I was out in the cold all day during the gyaru meet haha. Although I was exhausted I threw together a casual gyaru coord. Excuse my tired expression 
Bow: Made it myself :3
Vest:H&M
Camisole:Ma*rs
Jeans: REVIEW minnie skinny jeans
Shoe's: DreamV
After the shopping we went to eat at Wagamama. And I had one of my favorite dishes katsu curry. ^^ It was very yummy although I prefer my own :p Haha I love cooking curry it’s so yummy and fun to cook! 

 Katsu curry 
After diner we went to Starbucks for dessert as we were all too full to eat a proper dessert. I wish i took some more pictures in Amsterdam. T-T But truth be told i was too tired to bother. >_< After our Starbucks coffee as a dessert we headed home. 

I caught up on some sleep and reminisced on what a lovely weekend I had. I hope to have many weekends like these in the future and to be able to blog about them ^^<3



No comments :

Post a Comment