19 Mar 2014

4. ♡ I-アイ- (I-ai-) concert ♡

Hey guys en gals!

Oh gosh I’ve only just started blogging and it’s already been over a month since my last blog entry! ごめん (sorry) ・゚・(●´Д●)・゚・ .  

A lot of things have happened the last couple of weeks some good some bad but I’m happier then I have been in a long time!(*з^) <3


かれし(boyfriend) and I wanted to get away for a weekend  (_^^)  But couldn’t really decide what to do.  So I checked out jame-world and saw that I-アイ- ( I-ai) were coming to the Hague . While talking on the phone we listened to their YouTube videos and thought they sounded great so we decided that night to go to The Hague.  Luckily there were still tickets available one week before the concert!

。、:*:.:*:'.:*:。、:*:.:*:'

Funny side note, Hiroaki the lead singer of I-アイ- added my boyfriend on facebook and they started chatting as Hiroaki was very happy that a Japanese person was coming to one of his concerts in Europa.  I won’t go into detail about the conversations respecting Hiroaki’s privacy and my boyfriend’s privacy~(ゝ。
    。、:*:.:*:'.:*:。、:*:.:*:'
On Friday afternoon we arrived in The Hague by train. We decided to go get some lunch so we wondered around The Hague for a while until we found a nice Japanese restaurant called Moiji were both excited to eat there because I saw they served bubble tea and my boyfriend because he saw they had とろ (toro tuna) 
The food was おいしい (delicious)(≧∀≦*)ノ〃. I would really recommend this restaurant for authentic  tasting Japanese food also the staff were really friendly! But keep in mind it is a little pricey ^^

After lunch we walked around the Hague for a while and we checked in to our hotel  ( 艸`*)

While we were in the hotel we kinda lost track of time and had to hurry to get ready for the concert so we rushed to the venue but we couldn’t find it! I think we walked in circles for about 30min and kept asking directions but no one we asked had heard of the venue. Then we bumped into someone who was going to the same concert and was also lost. 
But after feeling desperate even more lost we finally found it! Yay! (*ω)

It was a small venue, small podium and a small audience but I-アイ- played really well.  You could tell by the way they played that they are really passionate about their music. And Yuki the guitarist threw a guitar pick at us haha (●''●)
You can see me standing on the left (*W*) 

                      After the concert there was a raffle and I won! .+:(^^)ノ゚.+:                     

 I never win anything so I was really happy and surprised! I won their latest album and later I bought their other album as I wanted to support them (*ω)
                                                                 
♡ Not the best picture of me but..whatever 

They were really friendly and chatted a while with my boyfriend. Hiroaki said to him jokingly that even though he is a Japanese man that he was kissing his girlfriend quite a lot in public. Haha I felt so embarrassed when I heard that.. oh gosh (〃ノ`〃)   はずかしい!

ムネキュン
()() 
It was a lovely day and a lovely night!


I hope I-アイ- fan base will grow and more people will come to see them here is some of their music if you are interested ♪(o´`o)(o´`o)

  Crystalllize 
  Christian Rose 
 
 Starting Point 

。、:*:.:*:'.:*:。、:*:.:*:'

Links for more photo’s and info:

。、:*:.:*:'.:*:。、:*:.:*:'





2 comments :

  1. You and your boyfriend look so cute together ^^ And how cool that you went to that concert. I have never been to a Japanese concert. I hope you blog more often :)

    ReplyDelete