18 Dec 2013

2. ♡ Gyaru christmas meet 2013 in Utrecht ♡



Hey, guys and gals!
 Yay, my first blog post and it's about such a lovely day. A few weeks earlier I was so happy when Lenie invited to come. ^^ And then finally on Saturday the 14th I went to the Christmas gyaru meet in Utrecht. I was so excited and a little nervous to meet everyone. I think I changed my outfit about 5 times because I could'nt decide which gyaru style I wanted to go for .I ended up wearing my first look I tried on and here it is:
Bow: Claire’s
Cardigan: DreamV
Dress: Liz Lisa
Bag: Spreepicky
Boots: Ebay
 
A quick selfie before I got in the train. I wasn’t too happy with my make-up so redid it a little in the train 

I left home around 11:15 and went to Schiedam Centrum to go to Rotterdam Central by train to catch the train to Utrecht Central. I decided to go earlier because there were a lot of public transport delays the last couple of days and I didn’t want to be late >_< Luckily there were no delays and I arrived early so I decided to get a Starbucks coffee to warm up a little because it was so cold. Then I spotted the host of the meet Lenie because she was dressed head to toe in pink and I saw her cute Princess Melody hair bow from a far ^^ I quickly joined the group and met Eva, Marieke, Lenie and Tanja. We chatted while waiting and soon Christina and Maxime joined. We waited for the last two girls Mariska and Sanniya to arrive. They were just in time because we were about to leave. ^w^ On a side note I have the lovely Sanniya to thank for these gorgeous pictures.

 The group: me, Eva, Marieke, Lenie, Christina and Tanja 
   Mariska, Maxime and Sanniya  

  First we went to eat lunch at Hema which is a store that also so has a small cafeteria style restaurant. I had a grilled cheese sandwich and an orange jus.

Tanja, Lenie and I during lunch
After lunch we went shopping and I bought a white NYX eye pencil my fav for doing gyaru make-up ^^ 
We went to a few shops until we decided to do a mini photo-shoot in front of the hair styling tool kiosk where Christina got her hair curled. Which looked lovely BTW!


 Sanniya and me   


Hime gyarus <3
 Lenie and me, we had matching coats! :3 




 Maxime and I Caught off guard  

 Christina and me 

Christina made this picture and edited it purikura style. So cute even though I look ganguro orange here ^w^

 Sanniya and me at the train station, before she left. She's such a sweetheart. 
After the mini photo-shoot we headed back to the station because Eva, Sanniya and Mariska had to take the train home. Sadly they didn't join us for diner, but I am happy to have met them~ Then we waited a while for Pichi Pie to arrive. Because she was joining us for diner. ^^
 At train station after Pichi Pie arrived.
This is my favorite picture everybody looks so happy\(^o^)/
After Pichi Pie arrived we made our way to the restaurant called SUMO. Pichi used her navigation to try and find it, but we ended up walking the opposite direction!  So we asked some people for directions. While Maxime and I were in agony because of our heels. Because we already walked so much that day haha. I guess it wasn’t a smart idea of me to wear my new boots to the meet. ^^; Luckily we did find it and the restaurant and it was really pretty and decorated with cherry blossoms everywhere.


We ate all you can eat sushi, so we could order in rounds with 5 items per person. Christina didn't eat with us. But I did give her some sushi but the waiter didn't like that very much  He rightfully did not believe me when I said I wasn’t feeding her but just letting her taste one piece of sushi haha *innocent face*
I forgot to take pictures of the lovely food but I was too busy chatting and having fun :3


One of the waiter's took a picture for us ^^
After diner everyone headed back home and Lenie and I accidently were in the same train without knowing XD Luckily we saw each other because Lenie almost took the wrong train. So when we had to switch trains we went to Rotterdam Central together. We had coffee while we waited for her train. I didn’t want to leave all by herself because there were a lot of creeps at Central Station. We had a lovely time chatting before I left to join my parents for my father’s birthday but more about that in my next post :D

I had a great day and I met some beautiful gyarus. I can't wait till the next meet. I hope to see everybody again and meet even more Dutch gyarus or gyaruos :3 <3




No comments :

Post a Comment