30 Aug 2015

26. ♡ Hyper's International Summer Pre-meet ♡

On the 16th of July was the pre-meet of Hyper’s International Summer meet and Hyper organized a pre-meet dinner.  But Chris, Jojo, Anna and I met up with Kitai and Jasmine beforehand so we could all hang out in Utrecht together.  

My look for the pre-meet. I really didn’t know what to wear during the entire Integrational Meet.  But lately I’ve really been into gyaru-kei  and mixing styles and brands together. So I wore this Ma*rs set up but tried to give it a bit of rokku edge with my accessories and styling. (*^_^*)

We all met up at central station and continued to walk through Utrecht. We did a little shopping, ate some lunch and I got some delicious and really huge ice-cream. (ºº )

After that we hung out in a pretty little guard yard in the city center. But before we knew it, it was time to pick up Chihiro from the train station. Later we headed back to the guard yard to take some pictures together.

With jojo 

With Chihiro 

With Anna 

 Group shot: Chihiro, Jojo, me, Anna 
♡ Jasmine, Chris and Kitai  


Time flew by and it was already time to head back to the train station to meet up with the other gals to go and have dinner. Even though Jojo and I were still really full from our ice-cream. (><) We went to Le Connaisseur they offer a 3 course meal for around €20,- and the food was pretty  good for the price. I  ordered some yakitori, nachos and vanilla ice-cream 


After dinner we headed back to the station as it was quite late already and we headed  back home. Seeing as we all needed our beauty sleep for the big event the next day! 



2 comments :

  1. I really love your outfit. I saw it on instagram first and fell in love with it!
    Your makeup is slightly different than usual, isn't it? or maybe i'm just being weird ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Yes, I've been experimenting with my eye-shape different color lipsticks.
      Not quite sure which eye-shape I prefer yet tho. (*^_^*)

      Delete