12 Jul 2015

25. ♡ Save the date! Next weeks international gyaru meet in Utrecht! ♡


It’s been way too long since my last blog-post.  I’ve just been too busy with my internship, work and schoolwork. ( ; _ ; ) *ugly sobbing* But I hope things will start to settle down soon  so  I can blog more often seeing as I have so many things to blog about!  But I’m super excited about the international gyaru meet next week! I bought my ticket 2 weeks ago.



It will be the first international meet I will attend. I must confess I’m a little nervous, I get quite shy and self-conscious around new people.  And I’m always afraid that people won’t like me or that I will say something awkward.  ><
But I hope to meet a lot new people and make new friends! I’m really looking forward to the event seeing as the program sounds really awesome and I can’t wait to party with my gal friends! (o^^o)


On Friday there will be a pre-meet diner and my gyaru-sa and I will meet up before  that with German gyaru-sa Plutonium.  Saturday will be the main event with  awesome stuff like Karaoke, a photo corner, games, dancing, a raffle, para para, food and of course alcohol! And Sunday we’re going to relax, cure our hangovers and have a pick nick in the park. (^_-)-


And let’s meet and hang out!





2 comments :

  1. Yes I am already looking forward to it *^* Sadly I can only attend the picknick on sunday but I am sure it will be fun <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw too bad! :c
      But the picknick will be fun too!
      Please come say hi ^o^

      Delete