17 Jan 2016

30. ♡ Happy new year! Reminiscing 2015 ♡


I hope everyone enjoyed themselves during the holidays. I sure did I've been quite busy these last weeks but I really enjoyed spending more time with my family and loved ones. And reminiscing about the past year.  

2015 has been a great year and I really look forward to 2016 if everything goes to plan I'll graduate from college and start a new job. I'm also going to London soon which I'm very happy about! My parents gave us a trip to London for Christmas. My boyfriend Naoto has been wanting to visit London for years and I'm really excited to be able to show him around and do all the cheesy touristy things with him. And I can't wait to do one thing and is to go SHOPPING! But before all that I would like to think back and remember some of my personal highlights of 2015:
© Finally finding an awesome internship with job potential © 
© Walking with the first Harajuku fashionwalk in Amsterdam ©
© Seeing one of my favorite bands Dir en Grey live for the first time © 
© walked as a model in 3 gyaru/Japanese fashion shows! ©
© Went to my first anime convention and enjoyed it ©
© Attended a international gyaru meet for the first time ©
© being together with my boyfriend for 2 years ©
© Started making deco nails again ©
© Went to a One Ok Rock conc- My birthday ©
© Became closer with my gyaru-sa members <3 © 
© attended a lot of gyaru meet ups ©
© Celebrating Halloween with my boyfriend and gyaru-sa members © 
© Getting to know my family in law more ©
And so much more~

I still have blog about so many things as you can see. (>_<) But 2015 has also been a really busy year for me maybe even my busiest year so far.  And hardly had the time or energy to blog (T-T) So I decided to blog about some 2015 highlights in the future.  


How was your Christmas and New Years Eve? Any tips for my trip to London? Let me know~


Bye bye!






No comments :

Post a Comment