12 Oct 2015

28. ♡ Spiderweb Halloween Nails ♡


It’s October and that means only one thing HALLOWEEN! I love Halloween~ I  just like everything about it, candy, watching horror movies on tv, parties. And for me it’s the perfect excuse to get dressed up and wear a costume! But what’s a Halloween costume without nails to match~ (^_-)-


Lately I’ve really gotten back into making nail art and have been making a nails almost every week. I’ve also started following a lot of Japanese nail artists to get inspired. And for the last 2 weeks my timeline has been flooded with Halloween nail art! Halloween nails are just so much fun.  You can go as crazy and goofy as you want. 



For my first try at Halloween nails I wanted to go for a slightly ‘simple’ design. So I went for lots of glitter and spider webs as I feel like I could also wear this design on different occasions then just on Halloween.  Like going to a concert or when I’m going for a rokku gyaru look.


List of products that i used:
·          NYC Gel Gloss 800 Greenwich Shopper (black)
·          Urban Decay NAKED creep (black with glitter)
·          Fogan Cosmetics (pinkish topcoat with mixed glitter)
·          Fogan Cosmetics (white)
·          Sinful Colors 923 Queen of Beauty (silver glitter)
·          Detailing brush from Sally Hansen nail art kit
·          Pink bows from eBay
·          Cross stickers from eBay


I started off with plain black nails and put a layer of Urban Decay’s NAKED Creep polish over it. When that dried I started throwing on the glitter (^o^)━☆*+:. First I put on the pinkish mix glitter polish to give the nails some ‘depth’ then I put on two coats of the silver glitter polish for some extra sparkle. They are so sparkly the pictures really don’t do them justice. (><)


I painted the spider web designs by hand with a small detailing brush. And put the cross stickers on. To keep the design ‘me’ I glued on pink bows to add some cuteness.



Meanwhile I’m still trying to decide on what I’m going to wear this Halloween. Tell me what are your plans for Halloween and as what are you're going to be dressed as? (o^^o)






4 comments :

  1. I love this post! You should definitely do more nail posts in the future :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess! Finally a nail post <3 I need to get my hands on a detailing brush, you're spider webs look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that detailing brush was a life saver with this design! I really recommend getting one!
      And thank you! ^∀^

      Delete