8 Jul 2014

10. ♡ Gyaru mini meet Leiden ♡




Hey sweeties!

Here's a small blogpost on the latest gal meet!
One of the new dutch gals Sharon suggested to have a meet in Leiden because a lot of gyaru live in Leiden or like me live near by. So we decided to go to lunch in another all-you-can-eat restaurant called Shabu Shabu.
On the August 21st Anna , Lenie and I met at Leiden central station and made our way to the restaurant. While we where there Sharon arrived and we ate sushi and other delicious treats!
♡ おいしい! ♡
We were so full. Sadly I couldn't eat too much because I had a cold and felt a little feverish. But I really enjoyed our lunch.

We waited outside for Amber and Jojo to join the group and as we waited it was the perfect time to take a selfie. (^_−)☆


♡ Anna & I ♡
♡ Lenie & I ♡
♡ I tried to take a selfie but Lenie photobombed me 笑♡ 
When the group was complete we went shopping but we were so busy chatting with each other so we decided to go and get some drinks. We went to a coffee shop called Bagels & Beans. And I got a delicious matcha latte. I was so happy I love anything with matcha flavor it reminds of when I was in Tokyo.
 After we went shopping again and went to lingerie shop called hunkemoller were I got really cute stockings and a new black garter belt. Perfect for my ma*rs and agejo coords! The other gals got some really cute lingerie too. ヾ(*≧∀≦)ノ゙ 
We wanted to take another photo but we all forgot about it, oops! 「(^^; ) I really enjoyed this meet because I got the chance to talk and get to know everyone better. I had a lot of fun and I can't wait until the next meet in August! (〃^∇^)o彡☆



3 comments :

  1. Cant wait to see you again <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, me neither! I always miss hanging out with everyone! ♡

      Delete
  2. Great and that i have a swell supply: Whole House Renovation Cost Calculator Canada small house renovation

    ReplyDelete