8 May 2014

9.♡ Gyaru high tea meet ♡

I wanted to blog about the latest gyaru meet I’ve been to. ☆ It was the high tea gyaru meet in The Hague on the 4th of May ~
I was so happy to see that the high tea would be at Set genki tei as its one of my favorite Japanese  restaurants in the Netherlands! (●´∀`●) Genki tei has a Hello Kitty themed café next to the main restaurant called Set Café. And they have a hello kitty themed high tea but because we were with such a large group we had our high tea in the main restaurant.  笑


Hello Kitty high tea ♡
Hello Kitty high tea ♡
Lenie, Esmee, Pichi and I
The two tables one had a la carte the other had the Hello Kitty high tea.
The high tea was おいしいとかわいい ! (delicious and cute!) I was totally stuffed. After the high tea we went outside to take a group picture and then we got asked if we all wanted to pose for a picture for the Genki tei facebook page!
The groupshot

At the Set cafe
I like the picture Charlotte took of everyone posing 笑
After some quick pictures together and saying good bye to sadly most of the group (T▽T) We made our way to the bowling alley ~

Jenna and I
I lost of course! ( ^_^ ; ) As I suck at bowling but it was a lot of fun! After bowling we said good bye to our event host Elise and we decided to go for a drink nearby central station. And later we went home.

My look:

I wanted to try something new and experiment with the お姉ギャル (onee-gyaru) look. So a few weeks ago I couldn’t believe my luck when I found this Rienda top and blazer on rakuten. I’ve had my eye on ever since I saw it on one of Rienda shopstaff (´∀`)♡
I really enjoyed trying the onee gyaru look as it’s slightly more toned down and some what more school and work appropriate. But I love going over the top and all flashy on the weekends  笑 (*≧m≦*)
It was so much fun meeting even more Dutch gyaru and getting to know the ones I met before better. This was my favorite meet so far and I can’t wait for the next one in August! (>∀<人)



2 comments :

  1. The hello kitty high tea ziet er zoooo leuk uit! En jijzelf trouwens ook! :D Ik vind het echt jammer dat ik er niet bij was :( Maar in Augustus ben ik er sowieso wel weer bij!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! ^^
      Jammer dat je er niet bij kon zijn hopelijk tot de volgende keer!

      Delete