29 Oct 2015

29. ♡ Graveyard Halloween Nails ♡

It’s almost Halloween and I just couldn’t resist making another set of Halloween nails!  .+:(^^)ノ゚.+:
This time I went for a more elaborate design and went with a sparkly graveyard theme.


I love making these fun and spooky designs I’m already thinking about which nails to make next year~ ( *)


List of products that i used:
·          Catrice Liquid Metal 04 Pink Charming (pink)
·         Catrice Liquid Metal 05 I’m Legend Berry (cyclamen)
·         Catrice Liquid Metal 06 LilacLike (deep purple)
·          NYC Gel Gloss 800 Greenwich Shopper (black)
·          Fogan Cosmetics (white)
·          Sinful Colors 923 Queen of Beauty (silver glitter)
·          Detailing brush from Sally Hansen nail art kit
·         Dotting tool from Sally Hansen nail art kit
·          Moon deco from eBay
·          Star deco from eBay
·          Rhinestones wheel from eBay


I started with creating the gradual ombre effect with Catrice Liquid Metal 05 I’m Legend Berry, 06 LilacLike and black. Then I used two coats of the silver glitter polish on top to create a ‘starry night effect’. When that was completely dry I painted the gravestones, crosses and chapel with a small detailing brush. Adding the rhinestones and deco after. 



For the ghost nails I used Catrice Liquid Metal 04 Pink Charming and added some pink glitter on top. I made a ‘drooping effect’ with a dotting tool and filled it in with white nail polish. I also made the eyes with the dotting tool and made the mouth with a detailing brush.


Lastly I painted “Happy Halloween” and “Trick or Treat” on the plain black nails by hand. This was kind of frustrating as I kept messing it up but I’m pretty happy with the end result….(^_^;)


I’m so excited for Halloween this year! I’m really looking forward to celebrating one of my favorite holidays with my gal circle and boyfriend~




Have a fun and spooky Halloween everyone!





No comments :

Post a Comment